Money Back Guarantee

Iowa Concealed Carry Law

Our online training program will allow you to apply for your Iowa permit/license to carry. We also provide an in-person training program in Iowa. For more details, click on:

National Carry Academy offers TWO Options in Iowa

Our Iowa online Hybrid Class costs $99.00 The Hybrid course includes online gun safety training and a one-hour shooting qualification (in-person) at the range. *Please note that gun rental and range fees are not included.

In-Person classes for $129.00 The In-Person course includes a day long instruction and shooting qualifications on the range. *Please note that gun rental and range fees are not included.

Our Concealed Carry class is one of the most comprehensive classes available anywhere, and is a multi-state course allowing you to apply for not only your Iowa permit, but other states permits/licenses as well such as the Florida or Arizona nonresident permits to name a few.

Carrying a concealed weapon in the State of Iowa is possible with the help of our class. To carry a concealed weapon in Iowa, you will apply for an Iowa Permit to Carry.

Iowans looking to apply for their permit and increase the number of states that they can legally carry in can apply for their New Hampshire Nonresident Carry Permits/Licenses are perfect for this class!

Iowa Concealed Carry Permit

Read below to view the most recent laws, regulations and guidelines regarding Iowa’s Concealed Carry Laws As Of 2020*

Does This Course Qualify Me To Obtain A New Hampshire Nonresident Carry Permit/License?

No, you will use this class to get your Iowa Concealed Carry Permit/License directly. However, if you wish to get a New Hampshire Nonresident Carry Permit/License in addition to your Iowa carry permit, it will give you additional state reciprocity.

How Long is the New Hampshire Nonresident Carry Permit/License Valid?

New Hampshire Nonresident Carry Permits/Licenses are valid for 5 years. We suggest you apply at least 90 days before the expiration of your permit to be sure you have plenty of time to submit it to the New Hampshire State Police to be renewed to allow enough time for you to get your new permit before the old one expires.

How to apply for your New Hampshire Nonresident Permit:

To apply for your New Hampshire Nonresident Permit: As a nonresident, you can take the online CCW permit from New Hampshire.

  1. Complete firearms training course at an accredited site like National Carry Academy ( or in person at our in-class site.
  2. Download and print a certificate of successful completion.
  3. Apply to New Hampshire website. See ( If you have questions, contact the state of New Hampshire (
  4. Download an application at:
  5. Send application with a check for $100 to:
    Department of Safety
    New Hampshire 

    Division of State Police
    Permits and Licensing Unit
    33 Hazen Drive
    Concord, NH 03305


To obtain your New Hampshire Nonresident Carry Permit/License, you will need to submit an additional $100 made payable to the New Hampshire Police.

This class/training is only valid for one year before you apply for your permit. If you do not apply within one year, your training will not be valid and you will have to retake training per state law.


*Laws and outlines are updated to the best of our ability.

Iowa Conceal Carry Laws Updated As Of 2020*
Useful Links:

State CCW Site:

CCW Application:

State FAQ Site:


State Statutes:

State Admin Rules:

State Reciprocity Info:

State Attorney General :

2nd CCW Info Site:

State Firearms Laws:

St. Firearm Admin Rules 661 Chapter 91:

Online Carry Training makes no representations or warranties regarding its customers’ legal right or ability to carry a firearm in states with reciprocal permit to carry or conceal and carry agreements with other jurisdictions. Though the state-specific certification our customers receive will allow them to apply for a permit under the laws of the state for which our classes are designed, such certification may not give you the legal right or ability to apply for permits in other states, including your home state. You should consult with appropriate law enforcement officials, or your own legal counsel, to determine whether or not the certification you receive from our courses will make you eligible apply for a permit in a particular state, or to otherwise carry a firearm in that state.